We all wish to manage our finances in manner that maximizes our full satisfaction from each investment dollar expended. To accomplish this, we must set priorities to include personal money management as well as personal financial planning. Overall planning allows you to control your financial situation.
A comprehensive plan can improve your quality of life. It can increase your satisfaction by minimizing uncertainty about your life’s wealth quest and reducing management fees. The plan can also increase financial control and avoid excessive debt which can lead to bankruptcy and future financial dependence on others. The plan can provide benefits to your heirs as well.
FIVE EASY STEPS:
1. Evaluation of your current financial situation based on your expectations, concerns and goals. Our planning adapts to your changing needs and involves conversations built upon goals, dreams and the necessary planning to get there.
2. Develop your plan together and can process over 1,000 “Monte Carlo” simulations to embrace the probability of success to reach each goal. The process aligns your assets with your dreams of success in all critical areas.
3. Your plan will include periodic adjustments in plan variables as time passes and also measures those aspects of wealth planning that most concern you; price inflation, recession, health care concerns, etc.
4. Our plans also review your life insurance needs along with long-term care and disability coverage.
5. Together, we evaluate the alternatives with periodic review sessions in order to detail your plan and revise it as needed.